Sunday, June 29, 2014

Holy Shit, Williamez: Where You Been?

Hi J.Williamez fans and friends from around the globe!

So it's been a while since my last blog post, but don't worry: That doesn't mean I don't love you! And it certainly doesn't mean that I've stopped my important work on J.WILLIAMEZ: 52 SONGS! I will achieve world domination yet!

Since my last post, I've recorded a bunch of new songs! I'm gonna squish them all into this one post, because, frankly, that's how I roll. Also, you'll notice that I'm a few weeks behind at this point in the game, but don't fret: that's also how I roll. I've been working pretty hard on my fringe show for this year (called: "The Ballad of Peter Cotton Balls"), so if you've got a problem with that, you can suck it! ;)

Here is a brief description (and a handy link) to all the songs I've put out since my last blog post:

(10) If a Tree Falls

This song is about mimes and how shifty and untrustworthy I find them to be. I don't advocate violence towards them, necessarily, but I do believe that if you give them your change, you're simply encouraging the scourge on our society that is mime-ism, or mimery or whatever you call it.

If you don't think mimes are shifty, then consider this: What would YOU do if you were caught in an invisible box?  I can tell you what I'D do: I'd scream my fucking head off for help. I would not be asking for change, that's for sure!



(10) If a Tree Falls



(11) Naked Fat Girl

This song is the true story and a slice of life living in Osborne Village. It's pretty self explanitory, and I certainly don'y want to give away the twist surprise ending to the song, so just have a listen!




(11) Naked Fat Girl



(12) Sad Sad World

Writing this one was a lot of fun, and I learned 2 very valuable lessons:

1. If you write a song about baby on baby rape and throw a little bit of Time Travel Hitler in there, your mom probably won't like the song. Mine sure doesn't.

2. If you write a song making fun of your cat for being fat and getting poo stuck in her butt hair, there is a good chance that she's get the Leon Trotskies and then sit on your chest smearing her runny poo all over you as the ultimate revenge. Mine sure did.





(13) Lonely Iguana

Lonely Iguana was the first of a set of three songs, that I've sort of been calling my "Strange Reflective Phase". It's the story of a sad, lonely iguana, who has loved and lost, and isn't sure if he can ever let himself be vulnerable again.

This song includes what is unquestionably the greatest keyboard solo in the history of music. Have a listen and tell me I'm wrong!



(13) Lonely Iguana


(14) I Don't Care

This song is what happens when you spend too much time on the internet. In it, I feel like I was able to successfully alienate every single person I know, including myself... It's a fun one!

Normally I'd say I hope you like, but for this one, I genuinely don't care.




 (14) I Don't Care



(15) Apricot

This one, despite having generated zero interest from anyone, is probably one of my favourites so far. It's not really funny--just really weird, but musically, I'm really happy with the way it turned out! Also, I feel like another weird surrealist song was the great way to end off my "Strange Reflective Phase".




(15) Apricot


(17) The Nerdy Worm Gets the Birds

This is my most recent song, and one thing is for sure: This one is for the Ladies!

The idea for "The Nerdy Worm Gets the Birds" came to me as I was memorizing pi to the 23rd decimal spot for no good reason. I realized that doing something that cool would no doubt make me completely irresistible to the ladies (who as we all know are attracted to nerdy wimpy types), so I figured I'd write a song out of it to get maximum lady-mileage.




(17) The Nerdy Worm Gets the Birds



Well, that's all for now, but keep checking back, as I've got a lot more songs coming your way in the next few weeks, including "Robot Love" and "An Open Letter to Kevin Bacon"!

16 down, 36 to go!

9 comments:

  1. Dr.fara God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on testifying about your good work, I was healed from HERPES VIRUS through the help of Dr fara. I saw a blog on how Dr.fara known as 'LORD SPIRITUAL cured people with his herbal treatment, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and he prepare the herbs for me which i took, after taking it, he told me to go for check up, could you believe that i was confirm herpes negative after the test,and i went to a different hospital and it was also negative, i am so happy.If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, kindly contact him now with his.Email:drfaraspelltemple@gmail.com you can also or call +2348054265852
    he can also cure any virus
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. CHRONIC INSOMNIA
    3. Breast Cancer
    5. i need a child
    6. Als and Cerebrovascular Disease

    ReplyDelete

  2. I was in trouble when my doctor told me that i have been diagnosed with
    herpes and i know my family will face a serious problem . when i am gone i
    lost hope and wept most of the time, but one day i was surfing the internet
    i saw Dr. omohan herbal home contact number online i called him and he
    guided me. i asked him for solutions and he started the remedy for my
    health thank God,now everything is fine i am cured by Dr. omohan herbal
    medicine am very thankful to Dr. omohan and very happy with my hobby and
    family email him on (dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com) call/whatsapp number +2348164816038

    He can as well cure the following disease;

    Herpes,
    Asthma,
    Cancer,
    HSV1, &
    HSV2,
    Hepatitis B,
    HIV/AID ETC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless Dr.JAJ for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of ALLERIGIES since 2015 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the ALLERIGIES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for ALLERIGIES i saw a comment about Dr. JAJ, how he cured ALLERIGIES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from ALLERIGIES , Dr. JAJ truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through: (drjajspellhome@gmail.com) or you can also reach him on phone or whatsAPP: +234 903 167 0905 you can also call him with the following number; +234 903 167 0905
    DOCTOR JAJ CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    CANCER
    ALS
    FLU
    NOROVIRUS
    STD
    HEPATITIS B.
    ALLERIGIES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone i want to share my amazing experience with the greatest spell caster Dr OMOHAN, My husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to him filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick, When i was searching about love quotes online i saw people talking about Dr OMOHAN and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back,thank you once again Dr OMOHAN you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you contact dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or WhatsApp HIM +2348164816038

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Available products in stock;
    NO PRECRIPTION NEEDED

    PRODUCTS
    - Weed
    - Space Monkey Meds
    - Fentanyl & Carefentanyly Powder 92% pure
    - OXYCODONE
    - Adderal
    - Cocaine
    - Crystal Meths

    Oxycodone ,Ice,ketamine racemic, percocet, coke, xanax bars, vicodin,crystal meth Ice.

    No Signature Required

    Wickr ID: medscannabis
    WeChat: medscannabis
    Kik: Medscannabis
    Telegram ID: Baronplug
    Payment via Bitcoin Only

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I found Dr. OGEDEGBE I was desperate in need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. OGEDEGBE through his Whats app number +2348109374702  and He told me me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. OGEDEGBE helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. OGEDEGBE to anyone in need of help. Email: dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348109374702  ..........    ..........  ........

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Herpes Simplex Virus by this by Dr voodoo and she also gave the email address of this man and advise anyone to contact him for any kind of problem that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr voodoo telling him about my (Herpes Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Though i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr voodoo assured me, after some time i went to my doctor for test and it confirmed that i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends if anyone have such problem and need help contact Dr voodoo on his email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete